Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jeff! Happy birthday!

My 未婚爸爸 *Single-dad*



This year is the 10th year that you had been to Melbourne. You left Malaysia when I was 12, and now I am almost 22. Are you doing good there? Do you miss everything here? Do you feel lonely? I hope that you're doing alright.

151207 - You picked me up from Southern Cross and you invited me to your house. Then I found out something terrible. Before that, I was too emo about the friendship between me and my coursemate. But now, I only worry about you. And it make me realized that you play a big role in my life.

161207 - We talked about our childhood time. Those memories are precious. My tears almost run out when you talked about nanny. Between, I thought of the moment that I used to stick with you when I was a baby. But you told me you were the one who kidnapped me. LOL

171207 - You scolded me because I stuffed myself with unfinished kebab. But you stuffed me with fruit tarts and milk during the day. You're so ding dong.

181208 - You sent me to the airport, then you hugged me. I felt so warm and I almost cried.

050109 - I thought you forgot about the promises that we made during my 07 Aus trip. But I realized that I am wrong when you asked me to visit you again. Because of our promises, I gave up my Italy trip and prepared to backpack to Australia again!

Anyway! Once again, happy birthday Jeff!

Note1: It's already 2.18am, I just want to get the birthday post done by time. Because Jeff is my best buddy.
Note2: You remind me that you're my 未婚爸爸.