Thursday, December 31, 2009

さようなら 2009

Jan
- Last sem in Taylor's
- Japheth left Chang house and went to Aus.
- いのちの名前 became my theme song.

Chang Family



Feb
-Kelvin left M'sia.
-Master X left Chang House.
-Became a tour guide.
-22x cotton candy from Eugene, X and Xw.
-Yum Cha with childhood friend during birthday, and I forgot where I park my car.
-Toefl during birthday.
-Chinese New Year gathering, and Jeff is back!


Tour Guide in KL



Before Kelvin left



My 22x cotton candy!



My little cup cake.



CNY potluck.



Damien and I



March
- Jay's bday.
- A nice gathering with friends.


Jay's Birthday.



April
- Had a cup of drink with cocky Kim.
- Celebrate Hayden's bday.
- Went to Thai with family


Thai Trip


May
- Sai Hong's birthday

SH's bday



June
- Backpack -> road trip to Melbourne!
- I am happy to see Jeff again.
Mel



Mel




July
- Stuck in Mel still.
- Back to M'sia and Quarantine myself.
- Chamang Waterfall with Amanda and Rain.
- Got my first polaroid.
- Christine's Convocation.
- Start meeting with childhood friends.


Bollywood



Me and Amanda



My fuji baby



Christine's Convo



Gathering



August
- Meet up with KMT gang.
- Fly to MN !


Nono!



Lili, Nyonya and Carlene


Sep
- Nothing much happen.

Oct
- Work for Chronicle. Feel happy because I can meet up with all sort of people.

Nov
- Emo alot in this month... A really depressed month

Dec
- Alvin's Convo.
- Xmas.
- Vic's dad passed away.
- Snow Fight.

note : This year, I used to emo alot. I am really depress, even now.
note : Hope that year 2010 will be a better year.